Saturday, January 9, 2010

better alive than dead

i needa make something of my god given long legs and lose some weight so i can show them off. they've been long hidden by fat for a decade! time for a change!! no more chickenwings and delicious food.

being 5'9 and asian... i kinda fucked myself with the thin/lean gene... but with my height i dont look fat. hahahaha! horrah for that.

i just spent most of my paycheck on 2 denim jeans. i got black jeans because i need to stop wearing leggings as an excuse for not fitting into any of my other skin tight jeans. ugh. i'm disgusting!!

i just got my lovepotion no9 sweater and i already got taco sauce on it. fucking aye, i needa start taking better care of my clothes because i can't go back to old highschool habits where i get something and wear it only once. wish i can go back in time and press pause so i can indulge in all of my luxuries! hehe goooooooooooood times. ciao!

downtown HB for work sucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment